The Wrightstown backyard had the sand mound positioned at the corner of the back of the house. The dilemma was that the new patio be designed and constructed so as not to interfere with the sand mound and still make a functional ascetic outdoor living space. The solution was to angle the side of the patio and construct an outdoor kitchen bar with granite for dining and cooking, averting the eye away from the unsightly sand mound.
Special highlights of this project included:
- Techo – Bloc Blu pavers were used to provide an old world look in the beige color throughout for uniformity.
- The multi-level patio includes decorative sitting walls, planter boxes, steps and piers to create different heights.
- Outdoor stainless built in grill with bar that has granite top and built from Techo – Bloc Mini-Creta Wall stone.
- Encased raised steps flanked by planter box.
- Landscape plantings to accentuate all of the stonework.