Front Entry Landscape
The challenge was to remodel a new construction home’s existing basic builder landscape package to add curb appeal.
- Our solution was to design beds to bring out the home’s architectural detail. We installed a variety of flowering trees for color, balanced with low maintenance shrubs and flowering perennials to add seasonal interest.
Homeowner was so thrilled with the outcome; they hired R&R Caddick to continue transforming the backyard with a multilevel paver patio.
- We constructed steps and patio landings that connected the deck to the hot tub located off the basement.
- We landscaped around the patio using height, texture and color for the finishing touch to the patio.
- We installed low voltage Led outdoor lighting for nighttime illumination.
- Additionally, we installed Arborvitae plants along the property borders to allow for privacy.
Multi level paver patio with pillars
Sitting walls with bull nose steps
Landscape with Hedges and tall trees
Landscape along driveway using plants and trees
Privacy Screening using Arborvitae
“After we moved into our new construction home, we weren’t sure how we’d go about the daunting task of getting from the grass seed the builder spread over our property to a property with beautiful landscaping and hardscaping. Based on a recommendation from neighbors, we called Rich to come out and discuss our options. From the first meeting, we knew that Rich was the right person for the job. Rich had a vision for our property including a multi-tiered patio and landscaping that is exceptional in its design and quality installation. Not only have friends and family commented on the beauty of the patio and landscaping, but several other landscape contractors we’ve hired to perform various maintenance jobs have commented on how well executed the installation was and have even gone so far as to say there’s no way they would have spent the time Rich did get the installation right.”